Teach-In Slides

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:00:54 BST 2007

As you may have heard, Saturday's Perl Teach-In at the BBC went very
well. We have even seen the birth of a new Perl Mongers group in the
Thames Valley.

And as promised, I've put the slides online. They are at

   http://mag-sol.com/train/teachin/

Yes, there are typos. Sorry about that. They'll get fixed over the next
few days.

The slides are published under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales licence -
so you're basically free to do what you like with them as long as you a)
credit me b) don't make any money from them and c) make any derived
slides available under the same licence.

Share and enjoy!

Dave...

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/uk/