Perl 5.10? was Re: Teach-In Slides

Steve Mynott steve at tightrope.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 12:43:37 BST 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:12:43AM +0100, Nicholas Clark typed:

> Roll on 5.10 because I think that all the known bugs are fixed in Devel::DProf
> Some are core fixes that are not binary compatible, and could well have been
> the cause of segfaults. (I don't remember any clear bug reports on the SEGVs,
> but in turn I suspect that they are really really hard to reproduce reliably
> on small examples)

At the risk of sounding all whiney and "are we there yet?" ... is there any
sort of rough ETA for 5.10?  Or help needed for testing or whatever?

After all we even have new Debian stable and emacs releases, neither
of which are known for their prompt arrivals ;-)

--
Steve Mynott <steve at tightrope.demon.co.uk>