needs some advice - is london ok for Perl jobs or other cities.

abhishek jain mail at webbee.biz
Fri Jun 8 16:45:09 BST 2007

Hi friends,
Am a member of the bangalore perl monger group http://bangalore.pm.org
(I am in india)and want to do MBA from UK, have options from kingston
, leeds and bradford.
I am sure you cant help me with the selection (Can you?), anyways What
i want to ask is as the kingston fall near to london and i am planning
to do some part time job as well, is there jobs available in London ,
or i should rephrase the question that Perl-wise which location is
better Kingston or a far city like in Bradford or so.

Also is there part time jobs available for a 3-4 yrs experienced guy
in London in PERL. If yes than what kind of.
I am not sure the mail matches the guidelines but just a small
guidance from you, i can be reached as a reply to this email or a call
at a voip phone to +44 - 161 261 7786.
Have a lot of questions , BTW pl. visit the bangalore pm site and give
you inputs.
--
Regards,
Abhishek Jain