Missing Something.

Nigel Rantor wiggly at wiggly.org
Mon Oct 1 15:57:45 BST 2007

Clooney, David wrote:
> On no a perl question!
>

> Can someone point out if I am missing something, I don't seem to be able
> to match a  variable with an element of an array, the list will most
> probably spot it straight away, I however am an amateur.

Try it with the following added to your code:

use strict;

And if you don't want to do that then you deserve these kinds of errors[0]

You need to iterate over the list of ids you got from the file instead
of matching on a variable that has the same name, but different type, as
the array that contains them.

[0] using variables that haven't been defined yet.