NLP followup

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 07:35:45 GMT 2007

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:

> Believe me having sex with a different [attractive..beautiful] girl each
> week isn't all it's cracked up to be (especially if you're like me and
> have a loathing for johnnies, you know it's bad when the clinic people
> know you on a first name basis, LOL- ending with a strange sigh). But
> the NLP stuff was really interesting, and I was aware it could be used
> for a lot more than subconsciously arousing girls.

As usual, Mr Whedon has an appropriate quotation:

   "What are you, twelve?"

Lyle. Please. Just. Stop.

You have had all manner of good advice about how to act on this mailing
list. For a while people were willing to tolerate you as an amusing
idiot. From the mail I've seen this morning, any grace period you had is
well and truly over.

It's time to start making an effort to fit in with the crowd.

Dave...