NLP followup

ben@bpfh.net ben at bpfh.net
Tue Nov 13 13:36:45 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 12:08:39PM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:
>Andrew Beattie wrote:
>>Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
>>>especially if you're like me and have a loathing for johnnies
>>Hmmm... There is a risk he might breed.
>>
>>Can we unsubscribe him, please?
>
>As much as that sounds like a good idea I'd rather not be on a list
>where people get unsubbed like that.

Can you explain what you think would be grounds for someone to be unsubbed,
that the entity claiming to be Lyle has not already done?

I for one am of the opinion we passed that point some time ago.

Personally, I don't believe for a moment that Lyle is anything other than
a troll and a sockpuppet and I think we should all just try and refrain
from replying to anything he posts.

(I am +1 for kicking and banning though, if we are taking votes).

Ben