NLP followup

Nigel Rantor wiggly at wiggly.org
Tue Nov 13 14:43:19 GMT 2007

ben at bpfh.net wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 12:08:39PM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:
>> Andrew Beattie wrote:
>>> Hmmm... There is a risk he might breed.
>>>
>>> Can we unsubscribe him, please?
>> As much as that sounds like a good idea I'd rather not be on a list
>> where people get unsubbed like that.
>
> Can you explain what you think would be grounds for someone to be unsubbed,
> that the entity claiming to be Lyle has not already done?

- spamming
- hate speech
- all caps all the time
- advocating microsoft
- being Shlomi Fish

> I for one am of the opinion we passed that point some time ago.
 >
> Personally, I don't believe for a moment that Lyle is anything other than
> a troll and a sockpuppet and I think we should all just try and refrain
> from replying to anything he posts.

Well, yes, I have been trying for a few weeks now, but last night it all
just got to me and I thought I'd give him another "you are annoying
people, please consider changing your style" data point to consider.