music to code to

muppet scott at asofyet.org
Tue Nov 13 23:45:36 GMT 2007

On Nov 12, 2007, at 10:10 AM, Nigel Rantor wrote:

> But I normally just have my music on shuffle and skip things if they
> disturb my current mindset.

Shuffle is very interesting when you have Weebl & Bob's soundclips in
your library.  Nothing makes a good segue from classical acoustic to
the Chemical Brothers like Bob complaining, "My hat smells of poop."

Unfortunately, the archive of said clips appears no longer to be
available from weebls-stuff...

--
One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben,
twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen,