Help me London.pm, my Wandsworth-fu is weak!

Iain Tatch iain.tatch+londonpm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:10:15 GMT 2007

On 13/11/2007, Jacqui caren <jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> David Cantrell wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me whether this 'ere footbridge:
> >   http://streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=525491&Y=175188&A=Y&Z=1
> >
> > exists? and whether it is accessible from both ends?  Thanks!
>
> Google maps do not show any obstructions and it looks "used".
> Unlike GM's of my local area - the piccies of the bridge are clear
> down to 4M elevation!

Slightly late to the party I know, but for London mapping I think the
boys and girls from Redmond currently have the lead over the boys and
girls from, err, whatever part of CA Google lives in.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=sk96b2gzhcpf&style=o&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=15686947&encType=1

The footbridge is even clearer if you click the little compass doodah
in the top left so that your POV is from the north, looking south.

Iain