Help me London.pm, my Wandsworth-fu is weak!

Jacqui caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 14 10:07:02 GMT 2007

Iain Tatch wrote:
> Slightly late to the party I know, but for London mapping I think the
> boys and girls from Redmond currently have the lead over the boys and

  have noticed this - mostly in the outlying (coastal) regions of the UK.

G-maps often just give a fuzzy green blob (no detail) but ms maps
often provide low level images often not more than 8 years old.

Jacqui

We use this to check on camp sites and when we finally visit, find
facilities may have changed somewhat. The owners look at the
pic and tell us when it was taken and ask if they can have it
for reception :-)