Laptop Recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 17:13:13 GMT 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:40:08PM +0000, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
[...]
> I state this opinion as the person who got to sort out every mac that
> broke at Fotango over a 12 month period.

I just walked into the Apple Store on Regent Street, slapped the broken
machine on the counter, filled in a couple of bits of paper and left them to
it. I was told that the spare part was out of stock and it might take over a
fortnight - five days later I get a phone call telling me it's ready to
collect.

What were you doing wrong?