Traits, r

Adrian Howard adrianh at quietstars.com
Wed Feb 13 11:13:02 GMT 2008

On 8 Feb 2008, at 16:07, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> On 8 Feb 2008, at 15:49, Adrian Howard wrote:
>>> Worked lots of places in my time where the interweb is not
>>> allowed...
>
> Because developers might cheat by using it to look stuff up?

Variously
* Because their was no infrastructure for network connectivity in the
team room
* Because the organisation was stupid :)
* Because the dev team chose it as a way of removing distractions and
focussing (internet access was allowed with a separate laptop in the
team room so you could go do research)

Cheers,

Adrian