Any Embperl / Modperl hosting ?

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Sun Feb 24 07:49:50 GMT 2008

http://wardley.org/computers/perl/conference/camel_kitesurfing/index.html

 > [1] I personally believe the value is most in the M approach, but I'm the
 > sort of weird anti-hippy that likes stored procedures and constraints.

Me too.  The 'M' bit, that is, not the anti-hippy.  In fact, I quite like
hippies.  Not stored hippies, though.  They don't keep well.

PS Template::Stash::XS works just fine on 5.10.  Radek: post a message to the
templates mailing list (http://tt2.org/mail/index.html#templates) describing
the problem you're having.  It's more likely an issue with your build
environment.