Any Embperl / Modperl hosting ?

Radoslaw Zielinski radek at pld-linux.org
Sun Feb 24 19:22:42 GMT 2008

Andy Wardley <abw at wardley.org> [24-02-2008 07:49]:
> PS Template::Stash::XS works just fine on 5.10.  Radek: post a message to the
> templates mailing list (http://tt2.org/mail/index.html#templates) describing
> the problem you're having.  It's more likely an issue with your build
> environment.

I gathered all the information for a proper bug report, including perl -V,
output of make from perl and TT, details of test failures and progress of
my session with gdb, when I noticed that little hint in the directory name:
"2.18" instead of "2.19".  Argh.  I remember upgrading right after it has
been released...  but forgot to update the RPM.

Sorry, TT doesn't fail miserably, it was just me.

--
Radosław Zieliński <radek at pld-linux.org>