the first rule of Perl club (was Re: Better Perl)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Apr 7 21:46:51 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 08:20:11PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 08:00:00PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> > You have come very close to transgressing the secret rules of this list.
> Rules, plural? I was only aware of one.
>
> I suspect that you're going to tell me that the second rule is "buy gellyfish
> beer". And Dave will counter-claim that it's "buy DrHyde beer" (as well as
> noting that he has two hands. I've not yet tested what happens if one buys
> him a third glass to hold)

Oh dear, do I have to run a tutorial on How To Hold Glasses Of Beer at
the next LPW?

FWIW, holding three or even four glasses at once isn't too difficult,
but *drinking* from them is ... messy.

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM