Anniversary Beer

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Apr 20 22:52:44 BST 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:30:38PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
> As some of you will remember, last year I organised commemorative beer
> for our 10th anniversary (go london.pm!)
>
> We need 120 bottles to make it worth their while and they'll deliver to
> the june social (which will fall on the 4th and hasn't yet been
> announced -- it is quite a way away).

Don't forget to keep a few of them for the Lisbon auction.

It'll be worth it, if only to watch people throwing in a lot of money
for beer in the land of cheap beer... ;-)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Be careful when you take one side or the other. You could wind up in the
 middle.                            (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #33 (Epic))