[ANNOUNCE] June Social, Gunmakers EC1R, Clerkenwell. Thurs 4th June.

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Fri May 15 09:04:03 BST 2009

James Laver wrote:
> Lets try somewhere new, somewhere I've enjoyed a good few pints of
> delicious beer. In sunny clerkenwell.[1]
>
> Gunmakers

This is a good pub, though it's not huge so can get busy (on a Friday
anyway).

> Experimentally, I'm not bothering to look up buses because it's loads of
> effort. If you resent this, let me know so I fix it next time.[5]

Off the top of my head, at least the following stop near by: 19, 38,
243, 341. There are definitely others too (along Theobolds/Gray's Inn
roads).

> [5] Patches welcome. Tell me how to find buses without engaging lots of
> effort.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/9440.aspx
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/central-london-bus-map.pdf

You can see which bases travel down given streets.

Cheers

--
Stuart