Geekiest place on earth? (was Re: Big Geek Day Out)

Dominic Thoreau dominic.thoreau at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:49:06 BST 2009

2009/6/15 Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk>:
> Well, given there are branches of Forbidden Planet all over the UK, and they
> only cater to SF&F nerds, perhaps not. If a genre-specific shop is
> sufficient, why not Games Workship, Foyles, I Knit London, or the Vintage
> House?

As much as I'm going to regret even *mentioning* this ....
Games Workshop is pretty heavily geeky, 'tis true - but even geekier
would be their head office and museum in Nottingham, "Warhammer
World".
More models than you can shake a stick at (unless it's a really big
stick and you don't mind spinning in circles, or standing a fair
distance away)
--
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.