Last Straw. Camel's Back. Etc.

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Thu Oct 1 09:34:59 BST 2009

On 1/10/09 07:19, Dave Cross wrote:

> But I need somewhere else to go. I'm thinking probably Be, but I'm open
> to suggestions of other suppliers. Does anyone want to share horror
> stories or recommendations?

I'm very happy with Zen at home. At work we're augmenting our leased
line from Clara.net (very reliable but 2Mbit just ain't enough) with an
ADSL line from Be. I'd be happy to use Zen at work but that wouldn't be
smart from a business continuity perspective :)

Dealing with their call centre to place a business order wasn't a great
experience but hopefully the actual service will be.

S.