Last Straw. Camel's Back. Etc.

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:54:55 BST 2009

actually I did get a reply very quickly this time

(albeit a canned one: "we don't block ports because that would be bad
for business" - traffic shaping is another thing, I assume.)

maybe it's the emails where I paste in tons of traceroutes and ping
output that scares them (these often don't get a quick answer, I
assume because it goes to a level2 or 3 cust. service rep.)

--
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest