We get a dev-room at Fosdem after all. Emergency Call for Papers!

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sat Jan 26 14:30:47 GMT 2013

Before this blows up, can i just say that Leo is a good guy and your work speaks for itself Duncan, and sometimes we can all fire off a quick email a little too rashly as we get used to trolls and other internet mailing list beasties.

G.

p.s. now who wants to buy me first class eurostar tickets to brussels ;-).