London.pm approved drinking venues?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Mar 4 15:37:19 GMT 2014

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 10:21:16AM -0500, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> I'm going to be in town running RT training alter this month, and I remember
> there being a list of 'pubs london.pm uses for events' that was helpful in
> finding good places to have a drink.

Me too, although it was but a dim recollection and I'd never gotten round to
actually looking for it until you reminded me.

> I've completely failed to find it on london.pm.org this time around. Am I
> just being blind or I have I misremembered the resource?

It appears to have been deleted when the site was given a revamp in
2009/10-ish. The most recent cached copy appears to be this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/20090729074128/http://london.pm.org/meetings/

That's probably my cue to submit patches to the web site to add the list of
meetings and also bring it up to date.