London.pm approved drinking venues?

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:38:54 GMT 2014

Just tell us where you're going to hold the training and we will be
incredibly happy to make recommendations.

I believe the list to which you refer went away some time ago during
website refurbishment. The pubs we use does tend to change a bit over time,
and there are new places which have appeared (or changed in quality) since
that list was current.