London.pm approved drinking venues?

Kevin Falcone kevin at jibsheet.com
Tue Mar 4 16:24:31 GMT 2014

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 03:38:54PM +0000, Sue Spence wrote:
> Just tell us where you're going to hold the training and we will be
> incredibly happy to make recommendations.

For those who are willing to offer personalized recommendations, I
appreciate it :)  I'm also going to go through the web archived links.

We're holding training in W2 3NR and I'm sleeping in  W1J 7BX
so, two corners of Hyde Park basically.  I recognize that I may be
traveling a bit for a decent pint in those neighborhoods.

-kevin