London.pm approved drinking venues?

Sue Spence virtuallysue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:55:37 GMT 2014

On 4 March 2014 16:24, Kevin Falcone <kevin at jibsheet.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 03:38:54PM +0000, Sue Spence wrote:
> > Just tell us where you're going to hold the training and we will be
> > incredibly happy to make recommendations.
>
> For those who are willing to offer personalized recommendations, I
> appreciate it :)  I'm also going to go through the web archived links.
>
> We're holding training in W2 3NR and I'm sleeping in  W1J 7BX
> so, two corners of Hyde Park basically.  I recognize that I may be
> traveling a bit for a decent pint in those neighborhoods.

There is lovely beer to be had all over London, so it'll be fine. If you
would like, we could arrange an Emergency Social during your visit.  If so,
feel free to suggest an evening that you will be free and I think one of us
will make it happen.

An old favourite that I still like near where you'll be is The Star in
Belgravia
http://www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk/