London.pm approved drinking venues?

Kevin Falcone kevin at jibsheet.com
Tue Mar 4 17:56:52 GMT 2014

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 04:55:37PM +0000, Sue Spence wrote:
> There is lovely beer to be had all over London, so it'll be fine. If you
> would like, we could arrange an Emergency Social during your visit.  If so,
> feel free to suggest an evening that you will be free and I think one of us
> will make it happen.

I had some rough plans to try and meet the gentleman who does the RT
and perl packaging for Debian (Dominic Hargreaves) on March 20th in
London while he was passing through.  If other folks were interested
in also having a beverage that evening I'd be thrilled to meet up.

> An old favourite that I still like near where you'll be is The Star in
> Belgravia
> http://www.star-tavern-belgravia.co.uk/

I've either been here or heard about it from London.pm'ers.

-kevin