[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Fri Mar 7 11:34:11 GMT 2014

> FLOSS recently cancelled one of his courses (through lack of attendees I
> think), it was due to be next Wednesday

Yep. We didn't really have enough lead-time on that one. My fault. I was
only able to commit to it and propose it to FlossUK about a month ago.
That turns out not to be enough time to attract the numbers we needed to
make it viable.

Or maybe people just don't believe they need to learn anything more
about regexes. ;-)

Damian