[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Fri Mar 7 17:43:27 GMT 2014

On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 11:34 +0000, Damian Conway wrote:
> Or maybe people just don't believe they need to learn anything more
> about regexes. ;-)

I have to confess that I didn't read the original invitation properly,
and thought that it was aimed at people who have no regex experience. Of
course, now that I've read it properly, I realise that is not the case,
and I would be very interested if the course is rescheduled. I am
certainly of the "copy and paste a regex" ilk!

(although I can't make the originally scheduled date anyway)

Andy