[ANNOUNCE] Damian Conway Speaking at London.pm: Monday, 10th March

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Fri Mar 7 11:25:38 GMT 2014

Dermot wrote:

> I'd like to add my voice to the "I would pay to take one of Damian VI
> tutorials" campaign. I have mentioned this - to him - in the past but I
> think he'd like more than one person to attend. Perhaps those who have some
> influence with FLOSS/UUGUK could persuade them that it would be a course
> worth offering.

Maybe start a petition? :-)

Heck, if we could find enough folks interested, I'd even try to make
it happen next week
(as Adam pointed out, we had to cancel the UKUUG regexes class, so I
have a gap in my schedule).
Finding a venue might be tricky at such short notice, but if we could
be sure of enough
paying customers, I'd do my best to put it together.

Damian