NLP followup

Peter Hickman peter.hickman at semantico.com
Tue Nov 13 16:43:12 GMT 2007

Philip Newton wrote:
> Perhaps I'm being too charitable, but so far, I've put it down to
> fairly severe difficulties with calculating the effects of social
> interactions, internalising societal protocol, and determining what is
> appropriate in which setting such as might be displayed by someone
> with autistic/Aspie/something-like-that tendencies (especially,
> perhaps, when drunk?).

We can all make up some plausible sounding excuse for Lyle's behaviour
but until firm evidence is presented I will assume that he is a normal
person and therefore that he has chosen to behave as he does. A one off
post I can excuse anyone (we all have bad days) but the bannered LOL was
after a significant time interval and clear indication that it was an
irritating juvenile behaviour that pissed lots of people off. Also the
wearisome sexual humour was clearly commented upon and yet he continued.

There is no need to be an apologist for Lyle, he is an adult and make
stand up for himself.

--
Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 358223
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at semantico.com
w: www.semantico.com